directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Password policy response, ideas?
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 03:25:41 GMT
by default the support for ppolicy control is not enabled to enabled it set
the system property extra.controls

System.setProperty( "extra.controls",
"org.apache.directory.api.ldap.extras.controls.ppolicy_impl.PasswordPolicyFactory"
);

this must be done in a static block

and then run the program
see the apacheds.sh script [1] for a list of default and non-default
controls

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/service/apacheds.sh

--