directory-users mailing list archives

From "Boxer, Aaron" <Aaron.Bo...@uhn.ca>
Subject RE: Latest release will not start on windows 7 64 bit with Java 7
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 16:50:33 GMT
Thanks. Not a big deal for me; I can recreate the data.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 11:18 AM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Latest release will not start on windows 7 64 bit with Java 7

Le 2/6/13 4:49 PM, Boxer, Aaron a écrit :
> Yes, you're right. When I uninstalled, deleted the ApacheDS\instance
> directory, And then re-installed, the server runs fine.
>
> Problem is, I have now lost my default instance settings.
>
> So, it looks like the M10 version is not backwards compatible with the M9 version.

That's plain right. We have changed ome parts of the configuration.

This was necessary before we move to a RC, otherwise we would have been stuck with some major
pb regarding the configuration.

I'm trully sorry that the release note does not reflect those modifications, we were running
out of time with too many things on our plate :/

--
Regards,
Cordialement,

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the
intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the
organization.