directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken link in ApacheDS 2.0 Kerberos User's Guide
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 00:11:38 GMT
Le 2/19/13 10:35 PM, Yang, Gang CTR (US) a écrit :
> Hi,
>

> I'm excited to have found the new ApacheDS 2.0 Kerberos User's Guide. However after viewing
the first section, What is Kerberos, the links to the subsequent sections, Kerberos Configuration,
Kerberos Administrations, etc. seemed to have been broken. Are they available or the links
are broken?
The links are broken. It's a work in progress, I'm adding new pages atm.

Check the site, I just committed chapter 4.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,