directory-users mailing list archives

From "Wolfgang Müller" <wmuel...@scoop-gmbh.de>
Subject Re: ApacheDS embedded Ldap server example?
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:33:49 GMT
Thank you very much!
In the meantime I got things running using

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/branches/index-work/xdbm-partition/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/server/xdbm/impl/avl/AvlPartitionTest.java

as blueprint for my custom partition (I extend from AvlPartition now).

One strange issue is left - I can create and add an AvlPartition with
one or two RDNs, but not more. I.e. a partition with "dc=example,dc=com"
works fine. But when I add an AvlPartition with
"dc=department,dc=example,dc=com", trying to add an entry for
"dc=example,dc=com" results in something like "no parent entry dc=com"
found, although an entry for "dc=com" was added before.
Are partitions restricted to a max of 2 RDNs?

--
Best regards,
Wolfgang Müller

-  -  -  -  -  -  -