directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Latest release will not start on windows 7 64 bit with Java 7
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 16:17:41 GMT
Le 2/6/13 4:49 PM, Boxer, Aaron a écrit :
> Yes, you're right. When I uninstalled, deleted the ApacheDS\instance directory,
> And then re-installed, the server runs fine.
>
> Problem is, I have now lost my default instance settings.
>
> So, it looks like the M10 version is not backwards compatible with the M9 version.

That's plain right. We have changed ome parts of the configuration.

This was necessary before we move to a RC, otherwise we would have been
stuck with some major pb regarding the configuration.

I'm trully sorry that the release note does not reflect those
modifications, we were running out of time with too many things on our
plate :/

--
Regards,
Cordialement,