directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Latest release will not start on windows 7 64 bit with Java 7
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:53:25 GMT
Le 2/6/13 3:34 PM, Boxer, Aaron a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,
> Thanks. No, I don't have an older version; I uninstalled
> The previous version, then installed the latest and
> Got this error.
>
> Interestingly, the install goes in Program Files(x86) directory;
> is this a 32 vs 64 bit version issue, perhaps.
>
> The previous milestone ran fine.
I'm pretty sure that the uninstaller left some jars somewhere on your disk.

This is not your fault, but still, those jars are found by the new
version, and you get the errors you exposed in your last mail.

Starting with a clean installation (with no previous jars), the server
should run fine.

Feel free to create a JIRA mentionning that the uninstaller left olds
files, we will investigate the issue.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,