directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject RE: Password policy response, ideas?
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 21:32:40 GMT
That works! I had this set on the server, in the wrapper.conf.. I didn't have it in our classes.
Thanks Kiran!

-----Original Message-----
From: ayyagarikiran@gmail.com [mailto:ayyagarikiran@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Kiran Ayyagari
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 10:26 PM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Password policy response, ideas?

by default the support for ppolicy control is not enabled to enabled it set the system property
extra.controls

System.setProperty( "extra.controls",
"org.apache.directory.api.ldap.extras.controls.ppolicy_impl.PasswordPolicyFactory"
);

this must be done in a static block

and then run the program
see the apacheds.sh script [1] for a list of default and non-default controls

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/service/apacheds.sh

--
Kiran Ayyagari