directory-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Bruser" ...@tombruser.com>
Subject RE: Evaluating ApacheDS as part of a preemptive cache
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 19:39:16 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: ayyagarikiran@gmail.com [mailto:ayyagarikiran@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Kiran Ayyagari
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:36 PM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Evaluating ApacheDS as part of a preemptive cache

>>On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:54 PM, Tom <ml@tombruser.com> wrote:

than the 1.5.x series

I'm surprised to see this answer since from what I understand, GA hasn't
been scheduled for 2.0 yet.  I apologize as I should have mentioned that
this is for a mission critical system with up to a 250K user base if it
makes a difference.  Is the current milestone release still the
recommendation based on that?