The Apache Dev team was required to move the website to a new service as part of an ongoing restructuring that the Apache Organization is going through and not all the mirrors are up. I know they are working on it but they did not give an ETA.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Anthony Dahanne <> wrote:
which url did you use ?

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Big Beer <> wrote:

> Hi,
> I've been trying to add apache directory studio to my eclipse via the
> update site and continue to get errors. When I browse to the url by hand
> some of the mirrors are missing the entire directory structure, while the
> others seem to be still missing something as eclipse errors out that there
> is no repository found.
> Using juno, and help would be appreciated.
> Thanks!

Mike Burgener
Hosting Operations and Information Security
analytic applications... for people