The Apache Dev team was required to move the website to a new service as part of an ongoing restructuring that the Apache Organization is going through and not all the mirrors are up. I know they are working on it but they did not give an ETA.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Anthony Dahanne <anthony.dahanne@gmail.com> wrote:
which url did you use ?

--
Mike Burgener
Hosting Operations and Information Security

mobile604.562.5384
mike@visier.com
www.visier.com