directory-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: how to configure a server using studio
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 03:59:27 GMT
When I build Apacheds from trunk I can open the server configuration in Directory Studio.

Sorry for the noise

Regards,

Antoline

On Jan 6, 2013, at 6:53 PM, Antoine Levy Lambert wrote:

> Uhhm I found in an earlier posting the context menu "Open Configuration" in the Connections
tab this solved one of my problems.

> The other issue with the interceptors, partitions and services which were not visible
was solved by running the latest Directory Studio.

> I now have another problem in Studio when opening the configuration of my server :
>
> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapNoSuchAttributeException: ERR_04269
ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-dsmaxpdusize does not exist!
> 	at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:317)
> 	at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:47)
> 	at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.lookupAttributeTypeRegistry(DefaultSchemaManager.java:1623)
> 	at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.entry.DefaultEntry.<init>(DefaultEntry.java:311)
> 	at org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.readConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:358)
> 	at org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.getConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:182)
> 	at org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.run(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:127)
> 	at org.apache.directory.studio.common.core.jobs.StudioJob.run(StudioJob.java:83)
> 	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
> Caused by: org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapException: ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE
for OID ads-dsmaxpdusize does not exist!
> 	at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.lookup(DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.java:176)
> 	at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:313)
>
> I am going to update the server too and see what happens.
>
> Regards,
>
> Antoine
>

> On Jan 6, 2013, at 6:17 PM, Antoine Levy Lambert wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I installed a Directory server on my mac under /usr/local/apacheds-2.0.0-M9-SNAPSHOT
and started it from there.

>> In such a case, is there a way to configure this server from Directory Studio and
add this server inside the "Servers" window of Studio ?

>> Or can one configure with Studio only servers which were created with Studio ?
>>
>> Also, I added one partition to my Directory and since then I do not see the entries
below ou=interceptors,ou=configuration,ou=system,