directory-users mailing list archives

From Patricio Demitrio <pdemit...@scoop-gmbh.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Error 56
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 13:36:24 GMT
Hi Carlo, I changed the value and it continues to fail.

Please remember that the login process works, but the change password
process fail. Maybe the sso server encrypts the entered password in a
different way, but when logging in, it uses the same process as apacheds.

I'm trying to read and understand a little bit what's going on in the
backend...

Thanks again