directory-users mailing list archives

From pramodh ag <pramodh.aha...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] Help required in configuring and connecting from studio
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 18:02:20 GMT
Hi all:
         I want to setup LDAP server to provide single sign-on for my we
application(authentication). I have installed apache ds in windows. I am
unable to find how to configure it (setting host name, adding admin user
and password). When i click on manage apache ds it opens windows services
window. I am very new to LDAP. can someone help me in configuring and
connecting to the server from apache studio.

thanks and regards
--
pramodahanya