directory-users mailing list archives

From Michael Burgener <m...@visier.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse update site down?
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 17:52:35 GMT
The Apache Dev team was required to move the website to a new service as
part of an ongoing restructuring that the Apache Organization is going
through and not all the mirrors are up. I know they are working on it but
they did not give an ETA.

--
*Mike Burgener*
Hosting Operations and Information Security

mobile: 604.562.5384
*mike@visier.com <mike@visier.com> *
www.visi <http://www.visiercorp.com/>er.com <http://visier.com/>