directory-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject how to configure a server using studio
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 23:17:22 GMT
Hi,

I installed a Directory server on my mac under /usr/local/apacheds-2.0.0-M9-SNAPSHOT and started
it from there.

In such a case, is there a way to configure this server from Directory Studio and add this
server inside the "Servers" window of Studio ?

Or can one configure with Studio only servers which were created with Studio ?

Also, I added one partition to my Directory and since then I do not see the entries below
ou=interceptors,ou=configuration,ou=system,
ou=partitions,ou=configuration,ou=system
and ou=services,ou=configuration,ou=system

in my server as seen from Studio, being logged in as uid=admin.

Regards,

Antoine