directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Error 56
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:44:16 GMT
Le 1/31/13 10:27 AM, Patricio Demitrio a écrit :
> Hi Emanuel, thanks for your answer.
>
> I'm using apacheds-2.0.0-M9.
>
> The modify request comes from openam 10.0.1, a sso server that gives you
> the option to reset the user password when pwdReset in pwdPolicy is true.
>
> Is there some specific clue that I can give you here?

AFAICT, the only reason to get this reason is that the value you are
trying to remove is not present in the atribute. Like, say, you want to
remove 'secret' when the password is 'magic' or anything but 'secret'.

What would help is to provide the entry with all its attributes, so that
we can compare with the modification you want to apply (of course, be
careful to 'anonymize' the passwords :)

Another possibility - but unlikely - is that we have a bug in teh way we
check for the presence of a value in a binary AttributeType.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,