directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection, Open Configuration => ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replenabled does not exist!
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 00:24:37 GMT
Le 1/24/13 4:27 PM, Mark Goldenstein a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> I've just downloaded the latest versions of both Server and Studio.
> I've installed the server on a virtualized Debian box and setup a new
> connection inside Studio to the server which works fine. Now I'm
> trying to open the Configuration inside Studio but instead I get the
> following error:

The current Studio version is not compatible with the latest ApacheDS
version.

But you can try teh latest 'latest' builds, which are currently being
voted :
http://people.apache.org/~pamarcelot/ApacheDS_2.0.0-M10/
and
http://people.apache.org/~pamarcelot/ApacheDirectoryStudio_2.0.0.v20130125/

If the vote is successful, those releases should be publicly available
next tuesday, but you can test both of them yourself and give some
feedback !

Thanks !

--
Regards,