directory-users mailing list archives

From Mark Goldenstein <mark.goldenst...@componio.net>
Subject Connection, Open Configuration => ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replenabled does not exist!
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:27:20 GMT
Hi guys,

I've just downloaded the latest versions of both Server and Studio. I've
installed the server on a virtualized Debian box and setup a new
connection inside Studio to the server which works fine. Now I'm trying
to open the Configuration inside Studio but instead I get the following
error:

Unable to load the configuration.
  - ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replenabled does not exist!
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.exception.LdapNoSuchAttributeException:
ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replenabled does not exist!
     at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:317)
     at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:47)
     at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.lookupAttributeTypeRegistry(DefaultSchemaManager.java:1620)
     at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.entry.DefaultEntry.<init>(DefaultEntry.java:310)
     at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.readConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:358)
     at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.getConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:182)
     at
org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.run(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:127)
     at
org.apache.directory.studio.common.core.jobs.StudioJob.run(StudioJob.java:83)
     at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by:
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.exception.LdapException:
ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replenabled does not exist!
     at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.lookup(DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.java:176)
     at
org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:313)
     ... 8 more

ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replenabled does not exist!

Any ideas?

Opening the configuration of a server created inside Studio works fine.

Regards,
Mark