directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 2.0.0-M9 ?
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 16:51:17 GMT
Le 1/8/13 5:41 PM, Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com a écrit :
> Hi. Over the weekend I saw M9 on the website. I downloaded it but today it's gone..
is it supposed to be?
Yep. We discovered some big issues in the configuration. We are fixing
it and wil probably cut a new release tomorrow.

> Also, in the partition entry, do we still need to declare the muti-value ads-indexes
attribute with all the configured indexes?
> In the config.ldif from the trunk, this value is omitted from the example.com partition
now.

> For example, Our partition entry with the multi-value ads-indexes field
>
> dn: ads-partitionId=foo,ou=partitions,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
> objectclass: top
> objectClass: ads-base
> objectclass: ads-partition
> objectclass: ads-jdbmPartition
> ads-indexes: uid
> ads-indexes: employeeNumber
> ads-indexes: displayName
> ads-indexes: cn
> ads-indexes: mail
> ads-indexes: roomNumber
> ads-indexes: pwdPolicySubEntry
> ads-indexes: member
> ads-indexes: description
> ads-indexes: givenName
> ads-indexes: sn
> ads-partitionSuffix: o= foo
> ads-jdbmpartitionoptimizerenabled: TRUE
> ads-partitioncachesize: 100
> ads-partitionsynconwrite: FALSE
> ads-partitionid: foo
> ads-enabled: TRUE
>
> Does it need to be like this now? Without ads-indexes..
>
> dn: ads-partitionId=foo,ou=partitions,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
> objectclass: top
> objectClass: ads-base
> objectclass: ads-partition
> objectclass: ads-jdbmPartition
> ads-partitionSuffix: o= foo
> ads-jdbmpartitionoptimizerenabled: TRUE
> ads-partitioncachesize: 100
> ads-partitionsynconwrite: FALSE
> ads-partitionid: foo
> ads-enabled: TRUE

No, you won't have to declare those indexes, assuming they exist in
entries below the partition.

We have removed all those useless multi-value attribute.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,