directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is the server.xml file on OS X
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 06:47:56 GMT
Le 1/8/13 2:14 AM, Worden, Alexander (GE Global Research) a écrit :
> Hi,
Hi,

> I can't find the server.xml file anywhere. The installer on OS X just installed it and
quit without any indication where it installed the server.
I guess you are using 2.0.0-M8 version. There is no mor server.xml file,
he configuration is now stored in the DIT.

> Please improve your online documentation to indicate the location of the config file
on OS X.
The whole ASF is moving to a new documentation system, it required a
hell lot of work to get the current documentation migrated. It's almost
done, and the new documenation can be found ther :
http://directory.staging.apache.org/ (temporarilly). We expect to get it
live in he  next few days.

If you need any help, plead feel free to post there, we wll try our best
to provide some.

Sorry for not being perfect, keep in mind that this is a velunteer
effort. We also welcome any help !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,