directory-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Error when open configuration from studio
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:22:16 GMT
Hi,

The current Studio version is not compatible with the latest ApacheDS version.

But you can try teh latest 'latest' builds, which are currently being voted :
http://people.apache.org/~pamarcelot/ApacheDS_2.0.0-M10/
and
http://people.apache.org/~pamarcelot/ApacheDirectoryStudio_2.0.0.v20130125/

If the vote is successful, those releases should be publicly available tomorrow, but you can
test both of them yourself and give some feedback !

Thanks !

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 28 janv. 2013, at 17:54, "Yang, Gang CTR (US)" <gang.yang.ctr@mail.mil> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I downloaded and installed the latest DS and Studio, and connected Studio to the DS.
But when trying to open the configuration in the Studio, I got the error in the configuration
editor: "Could not open the editor: ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID ads-replenabled does
not exist!" Any idea?