directory-users mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: how to configure a server using studio
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 23:53:29 GMT

Uhhm I found in an earlier posting the context menu "Open Configuration" in the Connections
tab this solved one of my problems.

The other issue with the interceptors, partitions and services which were not visible was
solved by running the latest Directory Studio.

I now have another problem in Studio when opening the configuration of my server :

org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapNoSuchAttributeException: ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE
for OID ads-dsmaxpdusize does not exist!
	at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:317)
	at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:47)
	at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.schemamanager.impl.DefaultSchemaManager.lookupAttributeTypeRegistry(DefaultSchemaManager.java:1623)
	at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.entry.DefaultEntry.<init>(DefaultEntry.java:311)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.readConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:358)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.getConfiguration(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:182)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.configuration.v2.jobs.LoadConfigurationRunnable.run(LoadConfigurationRunnable.java:127)
	at org.apache.directory.studio.common.core.jobs.StudioJob.run(StudioJob.java:83)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Caused by: org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.exception.LdapException: ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE
for OID ads-dsmaxpdusize does not exist!
	at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.lookup(DefaultSchemaObjectRegistry.java:176)
	at org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.schema.registries.DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.lookup(DefaultAttributeTypeRegistry.java:313)

I am going to update the server too and see what happens.

Regards,

Antoine

On Jan 6, 2013, at 6:17 PM, Antoine Levy Lambert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I installed a Directory server on my mac under /usr/local/apacheds-2.0.0-M9-SNAPSHOT
and started it from there.

> In such a case, is there a way to configure this server from Directory Studio and add
this server inside the "Servers" window of Studio ?

> Or can one configure with Studio only servers which were created with Studio ?
>
> Also, I added one partition to my Directory and since then I do not see the entries below
ou=interceptors,ou=configuration,ou=system,