directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject ApacheDS 2.0.0-M9 ?
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 16:41:57 GMT
Hi. Over the weekend I saw M9 on the website. I downloaded it but today it's gone..  is it
supposed to be?

Also, in the partition entry, do we still need to declare the muti-value ads-indexes attribute
with all the configured indexes?
In the config.ldif from the trunk, this value is omitted from the example.com partition now.

For example, Our partition entry with the multi-value ads-indexes field

dn: ads-partitionId=foo,ou=partitions,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
objectclass: top
objectClass: ads-base
objectclass: ads-partition
objectclass: ads-jdbmPartition
ads-indexes: uid
ads-indexes: employeeNumber
ads-indexes: displayName
ads-indexes: cn
ads-indexes: mail
ads-indexes: roomNumber
ads-indexes: pwdPolicySubEntry
ads-indexes: member
ads-indexes: description
ads-indexes: givenName
ads-indexes: sn
ads-partitionSuffix: o= foo
ads-jdbmpartitionoptimizerenabled: TRUE
ads-partitioncachesize: 100
ads-partitionsynconwrite: FALSE
ads-partitionid: foo
ads-enabled: TRUE

Does it need to be like this now? Without ads-indexes..

dn: ads-partitionId=foo,ou=partitions,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
objectclass: top
objectClass: ads-base
objectclass: ads-partition
objectclass: ads-jdbmPartition