directory-users mailing list archives

From "Boxer, Aaron" <Aaron.Bo...@uhn.ca>
Subject default partition not showing up
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 18:06:13 GMT
Hello!

What version of apache directory server should I be using to see the default partition?
I can't see it in 2.0, 1.5.7 or 1.5.6.

Alternatively, how do I create a new partition in apache DS 2.0 ? All the docs I can find
Refer to server.xml, which no longer seems to exist.

Thanks!

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the
intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended
is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the
organization.