directory-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Dahanne <anthony.daha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: embedding ApacheDS for tests uisng NIS schema
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 04:54:09 GMT
Hello Emmanuel,
Thanks a lot for your answer !
Unfortunately, I now encounter new issues...

I had to switch to Apache DS 2.0.0-M8 to compile AND I had to add
apacheds-jdbm 2.0.0-M3 for runtime

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
      <artifactId>apacheds-server-integ</artifactId>
      <version>${apacheds-server.version}</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
      <artifactId>apacheds-core-integ</artifactId>
      <version>${apacheds-server.version}</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.directory.server</groupId>
        <artifactId>apacheds-jdbm</artifactId>
        <version>2.0.0-M3</version>
        <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>

to compile the snippet you gave me :

  // The shared LDAP connection
  private static LdapConnection connection;

 @Before
  public void enableNis() throws Exception
  {

    connection = IntegrationUtils.getAdminConnection(
            getService());

    Entry nisEntry = connection.lookup( "cn=nis,ou=schema" );

    boolean isNisDisabled = nisEntry.contains( "m-disabled", "TRUE" );

    // if nis is disabled then enable it
    if ( isNisDisabled )
    {
      connection.modify( "cn=nis,ou=schema", new
              DefaultModification( ModificationOperation.REMOVE_ATTRIBUTE,
              "m-disabled", "TRUE" ) );
    }
  }

and I had to change the @BeforeClass into a @Before (non static method),
otherwise the getService() would always return null.

Then, I could verify in the log the NIS schema was enabled :
@Test
public void authenticateAndAuthorizeFromDynamicGroup() throws Exception {

    Entry nisEntry = connection.lookup( "cn=nis,ou=schema" );

    boolean isNisDisabled = nisEntry.contains( "m-disabled", "TRUE" );

    System.out.println("Nis is disabled : "+isNisDisabled);
etc...

would print false (and true if I remove the snippet)

but...
I now have this error

Caused by: org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.exception.LdapException:
ERR_04269 ATTRIBUTE_TYPE for OID gidnumber does not exist!

, whenever I add this ldif  (in the applyldif annotation) :

          "dn: cn=operators,ou=groups,dc=mycompany,dc=com",
          "objectClass: posixGroup",
          "cn: operators",
          "gidNumber: 5000",

I have copied my test in a pastebin :
http://pastebin.com/BXNP8muU

I have tried several combinations, but whenever I try to load an ldif with
gidNumber, it fails...

Thanks again for your help,
Regards,
Anthony