directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any doc about how to use ApacheDS as a proxy
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 21:48:39 GMT
On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 3:13 AM, Zhang, Wayne <wzhang@visa.com> wrote:

> I really appreciate your response.
>
> you are welcome, anytime

> I did add a new interceptor and I was able to intercept (actually "bind"
> was the one fitting my need since I need the passwd) it. I could get all
> the information and change information.
>
> But what I need is to make it flow through and eventually goes to another
> LDAP server for the final processing.
>
> I am using 1.5.8 version and could not see the "
> DelegatingAuthenticator.java" you mentioned. It seems that is in 2.0. But I
> want to use a stable version and did not go 2.0. Will this still be doable
> in 1.5.8?
>
>  yes, it is still doable, however I would suggest you use the latest
version, note that things are largely stabilized in 2.0
 so not much disruption and the latest is much much better than earlier
versions. Feel free to ping us anytime
 And otoh, with Studio's new capabilities configuring the 2.0 server is
going to be a very very smooth.

In either case just contact us if you need anything with version >= 1.5.7

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com