directory-users mailing list archives

From Eugene Prokopiev <...@itx.ru>
Subject How to disable anonymous access for embedded ApacheDS
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 13:09:38 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to disable anonymous access for embedded ApacheDS? I tried
to do this:

public class Application {
        DirectoryService directory = new DefaultDirectoryService();
        directory.startup();
        LdapServer ldap = new LdapServer();
        ldap.setDirectoryService(directory);
        ldap.setAllowAnonymousAccess(false);
        ldap.setTransports(new TcpTransport(10389));
        ldap.start();
    }
}

But result was:

$ ldapsearch -h localhost -p 10389 -x -b "ou=system"
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <ou=system> with scope subtree
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# system
dn: ou=system
objectClass: organizationalUnit
objectClass: extensibleObject
objectClass: top
ou: system

I used version 1.5.5, because 2.0 is not released now and 1.5.7 requires
more verbose code. Is it possible to disable anonymous access with 1.5.7 or
2.0?

--
Regards,
Eugene Prokopiev