directory-users mailing list archives

From 杨华杰 <yhj...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while opening connection to Windows 2008 R2 AD
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 06:48:07 GMT
Hi

I got a error when I am using apacheds to connect to windows 2008 R2 AD.

FYI: I am able to connect to this AD by using microsoft AdExplorer.

Any tip can help me to resolve this.

Here is the error:

Error while opening connection
 - [LDAP: error code 8 - 00002028: LdapErr: DSID-0C0901FC, comment: The
server requires binds to turn on integrity checking if SSL\TLS are not
already active on the connection, data 0, v1db1

  javax.naming.AuthenticationNotSupportedException: [LDAP: error code 8 -
00002028: LdapErr: DSID-0C0901FC, comment: The server requires binds to
turn on integrity checking if SSL\TLS are not already active on the
connection, data 0, v1db1

  [LDAP: error code 8 - 00002028: LdapErr: DSID-0C0901FC, comment: The
server requires binds to turn on integrity checking if SSL\TLS are not
already active on the connection, data 0, v1db1

Regards,
Hua Jie