directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Adding a prescriptiveACI for multiple user groups
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:16:22 GMT
Seems there is no documentation yet, may you create an issue?

If you create or edit a prescriptiveACI attribute within the entry editor or within the new
entry wizard then the ACI editor is used automatically. Here are some screenshots:  http://directory.apache.org/studio/screenshots.html#Screenshots-ACIEditor