directory-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Adding a prescriptiveACI for multiple user groups
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 20:06:49 GMT
On 13.11.2012 14:32, Richard Lowden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder if someone could point out if I'm doing anything wrong here, or if this *should*
work and just doesn't.

> I'm implementing an access control list by creating an accessControlSubentry class and
within that class giving it a prescriptiveACI attribute which I would like to be applied to
multiple userGroup instances:

> userClasses
> {
> userGroup { "cn=Group 1,ou=groups,ou=system" },
> userGroup { "cn=Group 2,ou=groups,ou=system" }
> },

The syntax is a bit different:

userClasses
{
userGroup { "cn=Group 1,ou=groups,ou=system", "cn=Group
2,ou=groups,ou=system" }
},

BTW, you can use Apache Directory Studio which has a wizard-like ACI
editor with syntax checking.

Kind Regards,
Stefan