directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Directory Studio not able view/edit gidNumber
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 07:23:42 GMT
Le 10/11/12 7:50 AM, prerana.punjabi@wipro.com a écrit :
> Hello Apache Team,
>
> Please can you help us or direct us with 2 quires that we have:
>
> We are currently using WSO2 4.0 M8. We created some users and were using Apache Studio
to view the Apache DS schema embedded in the WSO2 identity server.

I suggest you contact WSO2 to get some clue about what's going on. I
have no idea about which ADS version they are using, nor do I know about
the specific ACLs they could have added to protect the gidNumber
attribute against searches.

> B)       Furthermore, if this gets resolve, we also want to add PAM as an "ou" and use
PAM for authentication and Mapping LDAP users to Linux user groups how can I go about this.
We have read though many sites but not very sure of the procedure.

You have many pages on the internet that explains how to do that. it's
really a part of Unix adminstration, there is nothing specific about
ApacheDS.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,