directory-users mailing list archives

From <Carlo.Acco...@ibs-ag.com>
Subject RE: Possible regression for substring search on indexes?
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 21:10:07 GMT
Hi, All - I've rebuilt from the trunk this morning twice and loaded our users from scratch.

The out of memory errors are gone, thank you but now we don't get results of any kind, seemingly
under any circumstances when doing a substring search.
I get instant results when doing an exact match but the substring searches are not working.

sn=Smith

However,
sn=Smit*

The result comes back (0, filtered) from Studio.

At one point there were some corrections to normalize data (to lowercase) in the indexes.
I tested searching against

sn=smit*

after saving the field back to 'smith' and still no results.

I check out from here.  Is this where I should? Thanks!
svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies

Regards,
Carlo Accorsi