directory-users mailing list archives

From zhouk...@dcits.com
Subject Help:modification of server.xml
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 07:40:31 GMT
Hi,
   I got some problems when I enabled SSL for apacheds. I modifid
sever.xml follow the basic user guide, but apacheds can't be
restarted after I modified it.It reported error message.I just add below
fragment into server.xml:

  <ldapServer id="ldapServer"
           keystoreFile="C:/java/apacheds-1.5.5/conf/zanzibar.ks"
           certificatePassword="secret">
    <transports>
      <tcpTransport address="localhost" port="10636" enableSSL="true"/>
    </transports>
  </ldapServer>

    I don't know why, please give me some suggestion or send me a modified
server.xml that can be started right for SSL connection.
    My apacheds version is 1.5.3, thanks.

                         kunzhou

声明:
自2011年10月起,神州数码信息服务集团将正式使用新的公司名称“神州数码信息服务股份有限公司”(中文简称:神州信息;英文简称:DCITS),并启用公司新域名www.dcits.com和公司邮箱后缀@dcits.com,公司总机更改为8270
5888。
神州数码信息服务股份有限公司作为神州数码控股有限公司旗下子公司,其下属公司主要包括神州数码系统集成服务有限公司、神州数码信息系统有限公司、神州数码融信软件有限公司、神州数码金信科技股份有限公司和Digital
China Advanced Systems Limited等公司。
免责声明(Disclaimer):
1.此电子邮件包含来自神州信息的信息,而且是机密的或者专用的信息.这些信息是供所有以上列出的个人或者团体使用的.如果您不是此邮件的预期收件人,请勿阅读、复制、转发或存储此邮件.如果已误收此邮件,请通知发件人.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information from DCITS and is intended
solely for the attention and use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please notify the sender immediately and
in this email is strictly forbidden.
2.本公司不担保本电子邮件中信息的准确性、适当性或完整性,并且对此产生的任何错误或疏忽不承担任何责任.
The content provided in this e-mail can not be guaranteed and assured to be accurate, appropriate
for all, and complete by DCITS, and DCITS can not be held responsible for any error or negligence
derived therefrom.
3.接收方应在接收电子邮件或任何附件时检查有无病毒.本公司对由于转载本电子邮件而引发病毒产生的任何损坏不承担任何责任.
The internet communications through this e-mail can not be guaranteed or assured to be error
or virus-free, and the sender do not accept liability for any errors, omissions or damages
arising therefrom.