directory-users mailing list archives

From Menelaos Perdikeas <mperdik...@gmail.com>
Subject [ApacheDS] console tools for ApacheDS 2.0.0
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 09:34:10 GMT
I just installed ApacheDS 2.0.0 in Ubuntu (using the *.deb that's provided
at the web site) and I am having a hard time configuring the server (e.g.
which port to use) or how to tell if the server is up or down, list users,
roles and permissions and so on. I stumbled upon some console tools (
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.0/212-apacheds-tools.html) but I
can't find the apacheds-tools.jar anywhere nor do I know whether this
project is maintained as of ApacheDS 2.0.0. On the home page I only see a
link to the Apache Directory Studio which is apparently GUI, not
console-based.