directory-users mailing list archives

From Florin Pinte <fpi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question regarding editing with Apache Directory Studio the default server created with ApacheDS
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 08:52:26 GMT
Hello,

i am new to
using the Apache directory server. I am looking for a way to edit the default
server instance (which I created with ApacheDS ) with the Apache Directory Studio
LDAP browser. I haven’t found a way yet to import the default server created
with ApacheDS to Apache Directory Studio.

My goal is
to edit the schema and data of the directory server with Apache Directory Studio
and be able to start the server from a Windows command line (with “C:\Program
Files (x86)\ApacheDS\bin wrapper.exe –s…”). I don’t want to start the Apache Directory
Studio application every time I want to start the LDAP Sever.

Regards,
Florin