directory-users mailing list archives

From Ike Ikonne <iiko...@us.ibm.com>
Subject where is can I change the ApacheDS admin credential
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:53:55 GMT
Hi all,

I recently upgraded my ApacheDS to version ApacheDS-2.0.0-M7, I am having
a hard time finding a place where to change the default admin credential
from
secret to something else. In the prior version of ApacheDS that I had, I
was able
to do this in the server.xml, but now we have the config.ldif.  I have
searched the
ApacheDS site, but could not see any documentation regarding the
config.ldif.
Could someone point me to where I can get the documentation regarding the
config.ldif and also the current location where I could change the default
admin
credential?  Also, where do a specify the keystore for  ApacheDS to use.
Thanks,

Ike