directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS 2M7 Password
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 07:50:44 GMT
Le 7/13/12 8:15 AM, Philippe de Rochambeau a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> how does one change the ApacheDS password in ApacheDS 2M7?
Just change the administrator entry passowrd (uid=admin, ou=password).

> Furthermore, where are the apacheds 2 tools?
Apache Directory Studio has an ApacheDS configuration GUI.

> I would like to create an ldap directory but am not sure how, other than by using openldap.
You can play with ApheceDS in Apache Directory Studio, as it's embedded.
That will give you a godd feeling about the server. However, OpenLDAP is
certainly not a bad choice. Keep in mind that atm, in M7, we don't have
multi master replication. It will come soon.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,