directory-users mailing list archives

From Garbage <garb...@gmx.de>
Subject [ApacheDS] lost with decision where to implement custom permission
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 16:28:19 GMT
I tried to build a working custom partition implementation for last days. I started with 1.5.7
but then found out that the working example I intended to base on does no longer compile because
of some API changes. Because of this I switched to 1.5.5 and managed to get the example running
(not that difficult, I have to admit ;-))

Unfortunately I don't have enough background knowledge to be able to extend the HelloWorldPartition
example.

I'm willing to learn and invest time but need expert advice if I should continue with 1.5
or 2.0. In addition I will need some guidance. In exchange for that I can offer you to update
the docs for custom partitions.