directory-users mailing list archives

From Doal Miller <Doal.Mil...@mir3.com>
Subject RE: MutablePartitionConfiguration in Apache DS 1.5.5
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:18:26 GMT
I was just trying to get the example running. I am using embedded Apache DS for unit testing
some of my code that uses LDAP. I found a later version of the example for Apache DS 1.5.5
which doesn't use that class so I think I'm past that now. Thanks for the response.

Doal Miller
Sr. Software Engineer

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2012 4:02 PM
To: users@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: MutablePartitionConfiguration in Apache DS 1.5.5

Le 6/15/12 1:32 AM, Doal Miller a écrit :
> I was following some tutorials which were using MutablePartitionConfiguration, on Apache
DS 1.0.2. Because of some limitations I switched to 1.5.5 and MutablePartitionConfiguration
does not exist, or at least I can't find it. It was in package org.apache.directory.server.core.configuration.
Where did it go or what should be used in place of it?
We have changed everything related to Partitions in Apacheds 1.5 and 2.0
(note that 2.0-Mx are following directly 1.5.x releases, when we decided
to switch from 1.5 to 2.0. So 2.0.0-M1 is the next iteration after 1.5.7)

What were you trying to do with MutablePartitionConfiguration  ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,