directory-users mailing list archives

From Garbage <garb...@gmx.de>
Subject [ApacheDS] how can a partition return more than one result ?
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 11:49:02 GMT
I learned a lot about the implementation of custom partitions and see the changes in the API
from search and lookup returning an Entry in 1.5.x and an EntryFilteringCursor later on.
I even was able to change an existing partition (shame on me: based on the 1.5.5 example,
but I will switch to 2.0 soon) in a way that lets it return a fake group object that was created
in my custom POJO.

But I am only able to return ONE entry, I didn't find or understand the concept how MULTIPLE
entries can be returned. Can someone show me the right direction ?