directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Hamilton <>
Subject Re: Performance problems on live server vs local machine.
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 11:57:15 GMT
And how specifically do I add new indexes?

I have created a few indexes on a few attributes that I created. One is
below, but I am not sure if it is correct:

version: 1

dn: ads-indexattributeid=cookie-token,ou=indexes,ads-partitionId=system,ou=p
objectclass: ads-index
objectclass: ads-base
objectclass: ads-jdbmIndex
objectclass: top
ads-indexattributeid: cookie-token
ads-enabled: TRUE
ads-indexcachesize: 100

I am trying to index an attribute called cookie-token, but I am not sure if
this is the correct method to get that done.

This cookie-token is a MUST attribute on my personal cookie-object class.

Should I have added another objectclass line above like this:
objectclass: cookie-object