directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Hamilton <khamil...@umem.org>
Subject Performance problems on live server vs local machine.
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 17:19:14 GMT
Hello,

I have noticed performance differences in working on my local environment
(OS X) and on my live server (Linux).

I use ApacheDS to authenticate on my website and to check for second factor
authentication afterwards. In my local environment, everything is fast and
quick (extremely efficient). On the live server (which is a much beefier
machine than my local machine), it is sluggish and takes a long time for a
page to load when there are calls to the ApacheDS involved.

Does this sound familiar to anyone and does anyone have any ideas as to
what might be the problem?

Thanks,
Kevin