directory-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Hamilton <khamil...@umem.org>
Subject Re: Performance problems on live server vs local machine.
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 18:35:56 GMT
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by sending direct requests.

I have tried running queries on both servers in Apache Directory Studio and
they are similar amounts of time for each. I thought it might have
something to do with indexes that I didn't have for all of my attributes,
but the indexes don't exist on my local machine either so they should be
the same issues.

Still scratching my head on this one.

Thanks,
Kevin