directory-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MutablePartitionConfiguration in Apache DS 1.5.5
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 23:02:16 GMT
Le 6/15/12 1:32 AM, Doal Miller a écrit :
> I was following some tutorials which were using MutablePartitionConfiguration, on Apache
DS 1.0.2. Because of some limitations I switched to 1.5.5 and MutablePartitionConfiguration
does not exist, or at least I can't find it. It was in package org.apache.directory.server.core.configuration.
Where did it go or what should be used in place of it?
We have changed everything related to Partitions in Apacheds 1.5 and 2.0
(note that 2.0-Mx are following directly 1.5.x releases, when we decided
to switch from 1.5 to 2.0. So 2.0.0-M1 is the next iteration after 1.5.7)

What were you trying to do with MutablePartitionConfiguration  ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,