directory-users mailing list archives

From Garbage <garb...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] lost with decision where to implement custom partition
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 16:58:24 GMT

Sorry, I either mistyped or became a victim of auto correction: I meant PARTITION

Am 05.06.2012 um 18:28 schrieb Garbage <garbage@gmx.de>:

> I tried to build a working custom partition implementation for last days. I started with
1.5.7 but then found out that the working example I intended to base on does no longer compile
because of some API changes. Because of this I switched to 1.5.5 and managed to get the example
running (not that difficult, I have to admit ;-))

> Unfortunately I don't have enough background knowledge to be able to extend the HelloWorldPartition
example.

> I'm willing to learn and invest time but need expert advice if I should continue with
1.5 or 2.0. In addition I will need some guidance. In exchange for that I can offer you to
update the docs for custom partitions.