directory-users mailing list archives

From "Oliver Geishuettner" <Garb...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] How to setup a debugging environment
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 20:39:56 GMT

> > I have no maven infrastructure yet so I will start from scratch. Is it
> ok to use version 3 ?
>
> Yes, this is the version we use (3.0.4). Be sure to setup some options
> (MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx512m) in your environment to be able to run all the tests.
>
> If you check out a version, just use
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies.
> It will get all the sub-projects. Some of those sub-projects are side
> projects, you may want to comment them in the main pom.xml :
>
>    <modules>
>      <module>project</module>
>      <module>checkstyle-configuration</module>    : You can comment this
> project
>      <module>junit-addons</module>
>      <module>shared</module>
>      <module>apacheds</module>
>      <module>apacheds-manuals</module>            : You can comment this
> project
>      <!-- module>kerberos-client</module -->
>    </modules>

I did this:
md \temp\apacheds
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk-with-dependencies
cd trunk-with-dependencies
mvn eclipse:eclipse

and receive this error message:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-remote-resources-p
lugin:1.2.1:process (default) on project shared-ldap-client-api: Failed to resol
ve dependencies for one or more projects in the reactor. Reason: Missing:
[ERROR] 1) org.apache.directory.shared:shared-ldap-schema-data:jar:1.0.0-M13-SNA
PSHOT

Is this an error on my side is something wrong with the files I downloaded ?