directory-users mailing list archives

From Garb...@gmx.de
Subject [ApacheDS] How to setup a debugging environment
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 21:38:04 GMT

In order to broaden my understanding I want to connect Eclipse to a running instance of ApacheDS
2.0M7. I retrieved the sources for M7 from the svn repository but failed in combining them.
I do NOT want to build ApacheDS, my only intention is to make all the subprojects known to
Eclipse to allow it to remotely debug ApacheDS. I want to connect to a running instance and
use the debugger to trace what's going one in partitions.

Can you explain me how to setup a debugging or if necessary a build environment in Eclipse
?