directory-users mailing list archives

From "Hartley, Brian (PS Swiss)" <brian.hart...@hp.com>
Subject Using ApacheDs as a ldap proxy server
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 20:40:08 GMT
Hi.

I want to use ApacheDs to proxy ldap requests. (I am not too sure about my terminology :)
)
In fact I want it to take two Active directory servers (one particular OU from each AD, for
example) and consolidate this in a single ldap "view"

So ou=users,dc=example1,dc=net will map to ou=one,dc=myldap,dc=net
And ou=users,dc=example2,dc=net will map to ou=two,dc=myldap,dc=net

Is that possible, and if so where can I find some information about configuring it ?

Thanks very much for your help.