directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anyway to predetermine date/time a user is expired?
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 14:24:34 GMT
set the value of pwdAccountLockedTime attribute to 000001010000Z
This will lock the user permanently till an administrator removes this
attribute.

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 7:51 PM,  <Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com> wrote:
> Hi, We've made a lot of use of password policies to get idle users to change their passwords
and so on. Now we're looking for a way, user by user to set a date
> after which a user would not be able to bind even with valid dn / pass. This ideally
would not expire the current password, rather put the account on
> hold so that manual intervention would be required to re-enable it.  I've looked through
object classes and  policy Subschemas but don't see any way of doing this.
> Has anyone come across a need to do this? If so I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.
 Carlo Accorsi

--
Kiran Ayyagari