directory-users mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anyway to predetermine date/time a user is expired?
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 15:19:45 GMT
I think so, am not aware of any standard way to achieve this in the
way you wanted

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 8:36 PM,  <Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com> wrote:
> OK that's great and it solves my first order problem.  Although if I need it to happen
on a specific date and time where would one store the date?
> Are we going down the road of a custom schema and creating some sort of supporting interceptor
or trigger?
> Thanks.

permanently till an administrator removes this attribute.

> On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 7:51 PM,  <Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com> wrote:
>> Hi, We've made a lot of use of password policies to get idle users to
>> change their passwords and so on. Now we're looking for a way, user by
>> user to set a date after which a user would not be able to bind even with valid dn
/ pass. This ideally would not expire the current password, rather put the account on hold
so that manual intervention would be required to re-enable it.  I've looked through object
classes and  policy Subschemas but don't see any way of doing this.

--
Kiran Ayyagari