directory-users mailing list archives

From "Popova, Marina" <mpop...@emptoris.com>
Subject RE: help with subscription
Date Tue, 01 May 2012 15:38:18 GMT
Emmanuel,
Thanks for the explanation. It seems a bit strange that you do not allow web mails , as the
only two ways you would get a non-web mail would be if you either used your corporate mail
(which is probably not a good idea if you are doing some personal research/projects not related
to your official work :) ) or register your own domain, which seems  a bit extreme if you
don't need it for other reasons...

Anyway, if that's the rule I'll try to use some other email,
Thanks,
Marina

Le 4/27/12 6:58 PM, Popova, Marina a écrit :
> Hello,
> Could somebody help me to subscribe to this list with my personal email? I used to be
subscribed as mpopova at Emptoris dot come, but as this email is no longer valid I would like
to re-subscribe with a different email: ppine7 at yahoo dot com.

> I tried subscribing from that email a few times, but every time requests are bounced
back with a message that they were rejected as spam...
Webmails and mail in HTML will be considered as spam, this is why you
get rejected. Can't you use another mail ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,